AAIC presentation Dementia in Prison


AAIC presenation Dementia in Prison

The conference has been so engaging, I am delayed in my blogging!!

Image preview

I had the opportunity to present an element of my PrisDem work:

"Prison initiatives to support older prisoners and those with dementia: the prisoner’s lived experience."

Image preview


Thank you to everyone who engaged with the presentation and poster! A lot of insightful conversations and some great ideas and collaborations on taking this work forward. I always come away with new plans, ideas and a renewed level of energy to ensure this work is completed and all people with dementia obtain appropriate support and this includes those in prison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alzheimer's Disease International Conference 2018 - first day

STTI Congress, Melbourne

Wellington and the South Island, New Zealand